19. Y. Jia, J. Li*, J. Chen, P. Hu, L. Jiang, X. Chen, M. Huang, Z. Chen*, P. Xu*. Smart Photosensitizer: Tumor-Triggered Oncotherapy by Self-Assembly Photodynamic Nanodots. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018, doi: 10.1021/acsami.7b19058.
18. Y. Huang, Y. Liu, Y. Chen, M. Song, M. Huang, J. Xue, L. Liu*, J. Li*. Probing the interactions of phthalocyanine-based photosensitizers with model phospholipid bilayer by molecular dynamics simulations. Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, 2018, 22, 1.
17. J. Li, P. Fleurat-Lessard, F. Zaera, F. Delbecq. Switch in Relative Stability between cis and trans 2‑Butene on Pt(111) as a Function of Experimental Conditions: A Density Functional Theory Study. ACS Catalysis, 2018, 8, 3067.
16. J. Li, W. Lyu, G.Rossetti, A. Konijnenberg, A. Natalello, E. Ippolitti, M. Orozco, R. Grandori, P. Carloni. Proton dynamics in protein mass spectrometry. Journal of Physical Chemistry Letter, 2017, 8, 1105.
15. J. Li, J. Vervoorts-Weber, P. Carloni, G. Rossetti, B. Lüscher. Structural prediction of the interaction of the tumor suppressor p27KIP1 with cyclin A/CDK2 identifies a novel catalytically relevant determinant. BMC Bioinformatics, 2017, 18, 15.
14. J. Chen, H. Ye, M. Zhang, J. Li, J, Liu, J. Xue. Erlotinib Analogue‐substituted Zinc(II) Phthalocyanines for Small Molecular Target‐based Photodynamic Cancer Therapy. Chinese Journal of Chemistry, 2016, 34, 10.
13. D. Fahrenkamp#, J. Li#, S. Ernst, H. Schmitz-Van de Leur, N. Chatain, A. Kuster, S. Koschmieder, B. Lüscher, G. Rossetti, G. Muller-Newen. Intramolecular hydrophobic interactions are critical mediators of STAT5 dimerization. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6, 35454. (#contributed equally)
12. J. Li, C. Santambrogio, S. Brocca, G. Rossetti, P. Carloni, R. Grandori. Conformational effects in protein electrospray-ionization mass spectrometry. Mass Spectrometry Reviews, 2016, 35, 111.
11. J. Li, L. Jiang, X. Zhu. Computational studies of the binding mechanisms of fullerenes to human serum albumin. Journal of Molecular Modeling, 2015, 21, 2728.
10. J. Li, F. Flick, P. Carloni, B. Lüscher, G. Rossetti. Insight into the mechanism of intramolecular inhibition of the catalytic activity of sirtuin 2. PLoS ONE, 2015, 10, e0139095.
9. A. D’Urzo, A. Konijnenberg, G. Rossetti, J. Habchi, J. Li, P. Carloni, F. Sobott, S. Longhi, R. Grandori. Molecular basis for structural heterogeneity of an intrinsically disordered protein bound to a partner by combined ESI-IM-MS and modeling. Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, 2015, 26, 472.
8. J. Li, G. Rossetti, J. Dreyer, S. Raugei, E. Ippoliti, B. Lüscher, P. Carloni. Molecular simulation-based structural prediction of protein complexes in mass spectrometry: The human insulin dimer. PLoS Computational Biology, 2014, 10, e1003838.
7. J. Li, P. Fleurat-Lessard, F. Zaera, F. Delbecq. Mechanistic investigation of the cis/trans isomerization of 2-butene on Pt(111): DFT study of the influence of the hydrogen coverage. Journal of Catalysis, 2014, 311, 190.
6. R. Shi, J. Li, X. Cao, X. Zhu, X. Lu. Exploration of the binding of proton pump inhibitors to human P450 2C9 based on docking and molecular dynamics simulation, Journal of Molecular Modeling, 2011, 17, 1941.
5. J. Li, X. Zhu, C. Yang, R. Shi. Exploration of the binding of benzimidazole-biphenyl derivatives to hemoglobin using docking and molecular dynamics simulation, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2011, 48, 20.
4. C. Yang, X. Zhu, J. Li, R. Shi. Exploration of the mechanism for LPFFD inhibiting the formation of β-sheet conformation of Aβ(1-42) in water, Journal of Molecular Modeling, 2010, 16, 813.
3. J. Li, X. Zhu, C. Yang, R. Shi. Characterization of the binding of angiotensin II receptor blockers to human serum albumin using docking and molecular dynamics simulation, Journal of Molecular Modeling, 2010, 16, 789.
2. C. Yang, X. Zhu, J. Li, K. Chen. Molecular dynamics simulation study on conformational behavior of Aβ(1–40) and Aβ(1–42) in water and methanol, Journal of Molecular Structure: THEOCHEM, 2009, 907, 51.
1. C. Yang, J. Li, Y. Li, X. Zhu. The effect of solvents on the conformations of Amyloid β-peptide (1–42) studied by molecular dynamics simulation, Journal of Molecular Structure: THEOCHEM, 2009, 895, 1.